Virtana Community GuidelinesPinned
Welcome to the Virtana Community! This is a place for all Virtana Platform users to ask questions, provide answers, and share best practices with one another. Take a look at our guidelines below to get the most out of our community.
Be Respectful And Helpful
- Treat others with respect as our community has all different types of users who are interested in maximizing their knowledge and usage of Virtana Platform.
- Use appropriate language and tone when communicating with one another.
- Share what you know and don’t be afraid to ask for help from others (You can @mention your peers in your posts!)
Keep It Neat And Tidy
- Avoid making duplicative posts by using the search bar to find articles and previous posts. Your question (or answer) may already be there! If not, find the right section to make a new post.
- Avoid commenting or “bumping” older threads that are not relevant to your question.
- Use descriptive details and provide enough details! Help the community by giving enough context for your question or idea, and we’ll do our best to join in.
Make This Your Own
This is a community, and you are an owner of this space! If you see something that can be improved, make it known. If you see something that doesn’t belong or violates our guidelines, report it. (Please see below for more information on reporting.) This is your opportunity to take our community to the next level and share your knowledge about building and managing your hybrid cloud environments using Virtana Platform. Thank you for joining the Virtana Community, and remember to have fun!
Additional Rules And Conduct
- Be Respectful and on Topic. Treat others with respect. Posts should be clear and related to Virtana Platform's products and services. We don't allow behavior or content that is hateful, harasses, threatens, or bullies users or anyone else.
- Do not post or link to:
- offensive or inappropriate content
- content intended to be inflammatory or disparaging
- content that promotes or encourages illegal activities
- confidential information of Virtana, its partners, affiliates or vendors or any third party
- content that contains, or directs users to sites that contain, nudity, sexually explicit material or content that exploits or abuses children, viruses, bots, worms, trojan horses or other malicious software or to any phishing or social engineering content
- content that you do not have the right to post or link to.
- You may link to other community content or publicly available Virtana Platform documentation if appropriately attributed and relevant
- Ask Permission. Do not post on behalf of other users without their express permission
- Impersonation. Do not misrepresent yourself or lie about your identity or affiliation or falsely imply any association or sponsorship by Virtana
- Spam. We encourage active participation, but do not spam the community with advertisements or self-promotion, content that is repetitive, unrelated or excessive or unwanted solicitations of personal or contact information (or otherwise).
Consequences And Reporting Abuse
We reserve the right to edit/remove any posts that violate our guidelines. We may suspend or terminate your use of the Virtana Community for violation(s) of these Community Guidelines.
To report behavior or content that violates or is inconsistent with our Community Guidelines, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all persons to contact us regarding violations, suspected violations and behavior or content that is or may be inconsistent with these Community Guidelines. We will review and respond as appropriate to reports, including by endeavoring to preserve confidentiality where applicable, but there may be instances where we are limited in how we can respond.
Please sign in to leave a comment.